When purchasing IT infrastructure and services it is often difficult for an organisation to determine what it really needs verses what particular vendors may be promoting.
As a vendor agnostic consultancy service that does not resell hardware or software, Openet provides our clients with trusted, independent advice.
Before purchasing Openet can:
- Determine a fit-for-purpose technical solution.
- Solicit quotes from reputable vendors on behalf of our client for necessary hardware, software or services.
- Assess vendor offerings to ensure they meet the defined requirements.
- Recommend the preferred offering.
After the client issues a purchase order, Openet:
- Liases with the vendor until the product or service is delivered.
- Provides technical implementation services & commissioning.
Once the systems or services are operational, Openet provides:
Our deep understanding of IT procurement and established relationships with many reputable vendors places us in a unique position to get the best procurement outcome for our clients.