Openet's Comprehensive Operational Support Services provide operational support and maintenance of existing services and systems, delivered by professional Service Desk and Field Operations teams, on a known cost basis.
By committing to a COSS Agreement, clients benefit from known, reduced, support costs and the peace of mind that they can access support when it is needed without watching the clock.
- Unlimited access to support without time cost worries
- Flexibility for organisational growth or contraction
- Improved budgeting
- Proactive advice, capacity planning, scheduled maintenance and real-time monitoring
- A shared goal of maximising service availability
- Service Desk : Structured management of incidents, requests for service and change with transparent reporting and service level agreement.
- 24x7 On-Call : Access to primary and secondary support when you need it.
- Infrastructure Management : Operation of network, server and desktop technologies.
- Information Management : Access control, data integrity, backup and capacity planning of information facilities.
- Communications Management : email services, video conferencing and telephony systems administration.
- Scheduled Maintenance : Regular application of software updates. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual checks.
- Active Monitoring : Intelligent monitoring and alerting of network attached infrastructure from battery states and temperatures to service performance and availability, providing early warning of potential problems.
- On-site support within the Perth metropolitan area as required.
These activities are available as Consultancy Services:
- Support involving third party service providers where resolution is outside of Openet’s direct control.
- Development or Implementation of new services, systems or technology.
- On-site services outside of the Perth Metropolitan Area
Professional services other than operational support, and services provided outside of normal hours, continue to be provided on a fee for time basis under Consultancy Services, providing greater flexibility to our clients.